Parents & Citizens’ Association
The Parents and Citizens’ Association meet regularly on the second Tuesday of the month in the College Library at 5.15pm.
Parents are valued partners in the education of today’s children. You will be invited to take part in forming policies and arranging functions, whether social, educational or for raising funds. Your attendance is appreciated. Active P & C members find the year a rewarding and informed one.
As a parent, you play a critical role in your child’s education. Your praise, encouragement and support are very important.
You can help by:
1. supporting your child during their school years.
2. visiting on parent roster or special occasions
3. reading and responding promptly to notes and newsletters.
4. volunteering at the tuckshop
5. volunteering to help with reading and other class activities
6. becoming a member of the P & C Association.
7. assisting at P&C functions
Applications for P&C Membership forms are available at every meeting